No.😊 Once you decide to run a retargeting campaign, we create separate Ad Account for you because:
- this helps us achieve 100% transparency when providing you with the campaign results;
- this will prevent your own Ad Account from getting disabled if your retargeting ad gets disapproved;
- this will correctly set up retargeting if you own more than one store - Facebook recommends assigning a separate Pixel and Ad Account to each of the stores you are managing;
- this will help you to avoid stats from different campaigns you are running getting mixed up due to possible pixel setup issues;
- and, last, but not the least, this will ensure the incessant run of your retargeting campaign if your main Ad Account gets deactivated.
Got questions? Please, contact Support by clicking on a green circle in the bottom right corner of the page — we are always happy to help.