No.😊 Once you decide to run a retargeting campaign, we create separate Ad Account for you because:
- this helps us achieve 100% transparency when providing you with the campaign results;
- this will prevent your own Ad Account from getting disabled if your retargeting ad gets disapproved;
- this will correctly set up retargeting if you own more than one store - Facebook recommends assigning a separate Pixel and Ad Account to each of the stores you are managing;
- this will help you to avoid stats from different campaigns you are running getting mixed up due to possible pixel setup issues;
- and, last, but not the least, this will ensure the incessant run of your retargeting campaign if your main Ad Account gets deactivated.
Note: we create an Ad Account inside your own Business Manager. This is why it's mandatory for all ReteargetApp users to have an active Business Manager.
Got questions? Please, contact Support by clicking on a blue circle in the bottom right corner of the page — we are always happy to help.