We require each user who wants to run a retargeting campaign with us to have a Business Manager. The reason behind this is that we want to ensure transparency of the campaign data and its availability to the user.
How do I create a Business Manager?
To create a Business Manager, you need to:
- Go to business.facebook.com.
- Click Create Account.
- Enter a name for your business, select the primary Page and enter your name and work email address
- If you don't yet have a Page for your business, create one.
- Move through the rest of the onboarding flow by entering the rest of the required fields.
Note: If you cannot create a new Business Manager because you exceeded the Business Manager creation limit, please, message us.
Why do I need a Business Manager?
A Business Manager is a handy environment designed to easily manage all your Facebook and Instagram advertising campaigns. It allows you to:
- check the performance of all your campaigns 24/7.
- create, list, modify and share all the assets needed for the promotion of your products, such as ad accounts, product catalogs and pixels.
- connect a payment method to pay for the ads directly to Facebook.
Business Manager is a must if you a running more than one campaign at a time. It's absolutely free to use.
Got questions or need help? Just click on the blue circle in the bottom right corner of the page and message us!