If you see a message "Unauthorized request", it appears that the settings of your browser are not letting the app to load properly.
To fix this and load the app, please, do the following:
- On your computer, open Google Chrome.
- At the top right, click More -> Settings.
3. At the bottom of the page that appears, click Show advanced settings.
4. In the "Privacy" section, click Content settings.
5. In the "Cookies" section, make sure that the box "Block third-party cookies and site data" is unchecked and looks like on the screenshot below:
6. Click "Done"
Once you do this, please, go the app. You should now see the app screen without any errors.
If this didn't work or you are using a different browser, please, message us by clicking on a blue circle in the bottom right corner of the page.