How much do I pay and what do I pay for?
- You pay the amount of money spent on the retargeting ads to Facebook.
- The billing period for RetargetApp is the same as for Shopify - 30 days.
- You pay a percentage of your ad spend to RetargetApp. The percentage ranges from 5 to 10 percent depending on the amount of money you spend during the previous billing period, but cannot be lower than 15 USD. To learn about the size of the fee, please, see the table below:
RetargetApp fee is based on your total ad spend in the previous billing period. E.g. if your ad spend between September 1st and September, 30th was $2000, during the next billing period your RetargetApp fee will be 8% regardless of the ad spend. Your ad spend from October, 1st to October, 30th, however, will determine the volume of your RetargetApp fee for the next billing period.
When do I pay?
- You pay to Facebook once you reach a certain threshold or in the end of the month. You start paying once your RetargetApp-powered ad spends at least $0.01
- You pay to RetargetApp once your RetargetApp-powered ad spends at least $1.00 during the current billing period. RetargetApp fee will be included into your Shopify bill. You start paying once the 14-day trial for RetargetApp is over.
What if I run more than one campaign with RetargetApp?
If you run both Standard Retargeting and Prospecting campaigns with RetargetApp, your RetargetApp fee is calculated and charged separately for each of the campaigns.
Note: When you run a Prospecting campaign with RetargetApp, you will need to accept an updated Shopify charge.
What are the conditions of the 14-day free trial?
- You can try RetargetApp for free for 14 days once you install it.
- The trial begins the moment your retargeting campaign spends at least 0.01 USD on Facebook.
- The trial ends 14 days after the moment your campaign spent its first 0.01 USD. The trial cannot be extended.
Got questions or need help? Just click on the green circle in the bottom right corner of the page and message us!