We at RetargetApp take customer satisfaction very seriously. If something about the app made you unhappy, please, contact Support immediately — we will do our best to sort out any issues that may arise. To message us, please, click on the blue circle in the bottom right corner of the page.
Here are the main principles of our refund policy:
- When you launch a campaign with RetargetApp, you automatically agree with all the rates and fees of the app.
- You are not charged until the campaign is approved, active and starts delivering ads.
- If you are unhappy with the service, you can pause the campaign at any time and request a refund of the unspent app balance.
- Deleting the app doesn’t mean automatically getting a refund — it just pauses your campaign. You can only receive a refund after you request it from support.
- RetargetApp is not responsible for any additional fees connected with the exchange of your local currency to USD.
- RetargetApp fee (10% of the payment you make) is non-refundable.
- The money you have already spent on ads is non-refundable.
- Once a refund is processed, it may take up to 7 days for the money to get to your account. We only refund the money to the bank account it originally came from.
If you believe that you need to discuss the refund with us, contact us.