RetargetApp is an app with a very simple mission: we want to make retargeting easy and efficient. RetargetApp helps you re-engage your website visitors who didn’t make a purchase upon their first visit with Dynamic Product Ads.
What does RetargetApp do?
Once you install the app and run a campaign, here’s what happens:
- A user comes to your website
- This user views at least one product and maybe even adds it to cart (viewing will be more than enough, though)
- The user then leaves the website without buying anything
- Then the user decides to check his/her Facebook Newsfeed on a desktop or mobile device. There he/she will see an ad with a product which he/she previously viewed on your website, accompanied by up to 10 similar products your website offers.
- The user is thus urged to click on the ad (which will take him/her right to the product page on your website) and has a chance to complete the purchase.
How do I get RetargetApp for my store powered by WooCommerce?
Before you begin, please, make sure that:
- you have a store powered by WooCommerce
- you have finished designing your store and it has at least 1 product
- your store has at least 100 daily visitors
- you are an Admin of at least one active Facebook page
- you are ready to get more customers and more sales
To get started, you need to:
- Go to RetargetApp page in WordPress plugin catalog.
- Click “Free Download”. Log in with WordPress if necessary
- Once the plugin is installed, activate the plugin by clicking the Activate button.
- You will now see a notification with a button Connect to RetargetApp. Click on it to proceed.
- Log in with Facebook and connect a Facebook page you want to use in ads
- Accept the invitation to the Business Manager
- Set the daily budget and review ad message
- Submit your campaign for approval. That’s it!
Got questions or need help? Click on the green chat icon in the bottom right corner of this page and message us!